Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Whose House? YOUR HOUSE!

When I want something done, I GET IT DONE!

I remember before we opened people would come into our construction site and say "There is NO WAY you will be ready to open on October 31st". 


I just had to assure them that we would and to leave the worrying up to me. Right up to a week out, people kept saying "By Oct 31st, REALLY? No way." 

Well I am sure you know how the story goes ... I opened on Oct 30th! 1 Day early! So stick that in your pipe and smoke it! :-D

Now we are moving along again to get all our changes done by our BIG Labor Day - Back to School party. 


Check in on Facebook to get this party started... Back to School BASH at the Pour House!!!

Here is a little update:

  • Old stage was demo'd yesterday and NEW Stage is being built today.
  • Most of my new TV's are already up.
  • DJ Booth is DONE. And it is AWESOME If I do say so myself.
  • New Booths are ordered.
  • Pool tables are being moved to our new "gaming area" today.
  • Elevated seating in The Garage is done!
  • New Brunch menu has been sent to the printer!
  • Seasonal Draft Beers
  • And the new expanded bar in The Garage is planned and ready to be under construction.

So keep coming by The Pour House and The Garage to see the awesome changes we are making. This is y'alls Pour House just as much as it is mine so please come and enjoy "YOUR HOUSE"

I hope you will like all the improvements we have made or will be making soon!

And to top it off, we have redone our Daily Drink Specials. They will go into effect in September and OH...I think you are going to like them!

See ya on the flip side!

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment